The Mirror Guys
The Mirror Guys is a proudly South African company that specializes in the manufacturing, production, and distribution of mirrors, frames for various equipment such as paintings and photos. We also cater for the production of certificate frames and many more. Founded in 2006, we specialize in the following:
- T-shirts & all framing jobs
- Shower glasses
- Glass tabletops
- Custom-made mirrors
- Framing TV’s
- Installation of frames
How it works
At Mirror Guys we believe in speaking with you as a customer in order to get you the best possible price with no compromise on quality. Our terms and conditions where purchases are concerned can be viewed below.
- The suggested price is not the final price and is subject to change.
- The suggested price is merely a downpayment that you are willing to pay in order to secure your product and its production.
- An initial deposit will still be required upon giving us the specifications of your product. Eg size, quantity, etc.
- The deposit amount will be less your downpayment. Eg if the deposit amount after letting us know your requirements for your product amounts to R2000.00 and your downpayment was R900.00, your deposit will therefor be R1100.00
- The suggested price is negotiable. Eg if the suggested price is R2000, you are allowed to offer R900 for example. Each product has a minimum value that your offer will have to be higher than.
- A final cost will be emailed to you along with an invoice after us discussing the requirements you have. The final cost will include shipping, deposit amount, total cost and your downpayment will be credited.
- You are not required to have an account with us in order to place an order. Opening an account on our website is optional
- Choose a product and select it. Once you’ve chosen a product, enter the amount you are willing to pay as a downpayment.
- Once you’re happy and have selected a product and a downpayment, click the add to cart or buy now button. You will be redirected to your cart.
- You will be required to enter your personal details or login if you have an account with us. Once that’s done, click the checkout button.
- You will be presented with our banking details and instructions. Send proof of payment to us and we’ll contact you to discuss your product requirements further!